The working principle and structure of bluetooth headset
How Bluetooth headsets work
The work of the Bluetooth headset is mainly realized through the Bluetooth transmission principle of the audio stream, and the Bluetooth transmission of the audio stream can be achieved through
PCM interface and analog UART are two ways to transmit: Bluetooth headsets are mainly used for language learning, listening to music, and listening to news. catch
Listen to the phone and other aspects.
Bluetooth headset structure
Bluetooth headset is mainly composed of charging interface circuit, battery circuit, Bluetooth transceiver module, audio component, button circuit, and receiving circuit
It is a combination of status lights, batteries, and tightly fastened housings.
How to use Bluetooth headset
1 When using the headset for the first time, try to charge the headset for about 2-4 hours, and then charge it for 2 hours. This is also said in the manual. It is best not to charge for more than 4 hours. Some forums say that it must be charged for 24 hours is unfounded. Yes, such a small headset can charge for 24 hours, which is a bit too exaggerated.
2. Click the Bluetooth setting in the phone settings, select "Enable", and finish. This opens the Bluetooth support function of the mobile phone.
3. When the Bluetooth headset is off, press and hold the headset multi-function button MFB for more than 3 seconds, and wait for the blue indicator light on the headset to light up. At this time, the Bluetooth headset is already in a searchable state.
4. Open the Bluetooth option on the phone and search. After the headset is successfully searched, the name and model of the Bluetooth headset will be displayed on the list, click OK.
5. Enter the password (usually 0000) on the mobile phone, and some do not have a password, the headset indicator flashes quickly, that is, the pairing is successful.
6. Click the Bluetooth headset name item: MOTOROLAHS850, open it, and select binding. When finished, the phone is connected to the Bluetooth headset. At this time, the mobile phone may have a "Ding Dong" sound similar to the USB connection. When the Bluetooth headset is turned off, there may also be a similar sound. Based on this, it can be judged whether the Bluetooth headset and the mobile phone are properly connected.
If you only use your mobile phone to communicate with Bluetooth headsets instead of exchanging information with other Bluetooth devices, you can select the bind check box.