Principle and use method of ultraviolet air sterilizer
Ultraviolet air sterilizer is a kind of disinfection equipment, through which it can help sterilization and disinfection in the air, ultraviolet rays, etc., help remove harmful components in the air, and avoid too much toxic and harmful gas in the indoor air, which affects people's daily use. As environmental pollution and air pollution problems continue to intensify, more and more UV air sterilizers are used. UV air sterilizers can be used in indoor places such as homes, schools, and companies. So, what is the principle of ultraviolet air sterilizer?
Principle of UV Air Sterilizer
Ultraviolet is a light wave that is invisible to the naked eye. It exists on the outside of the purple end of the spectrum, so it is called ultraviolet. Ultraviolet rays come from one of the electromagnetic waves radiated by the sun. Generally, ultraviolet rays are divided into four categories according to their wavelengths as follows
is a special form of matter movement, a stream of unconnected particles. Each ultraviolet photon with a wavelength of 253.7nm has an energy of 4.9eV. When ultraviolet rays are irradiated to microorganisms, energy transfer and accumulation occur, and the accumulation results in the inactivation of microorganisms, thereby achieving the purpose of disinfection. When the absorption of bacteria and viruses exceeds the dose of 3600~65000uW/c㎡, it has strong deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) and ribonucleic acid (RNA) of bacteria and viruses, which can cause bacteria and viruses to lose their viability and reproductive power. Eliminate bacteria and viruses, and achieve the effect of disinfection and sterilization. On the one hand, ultraviolet light can cause nucleic acid mutations, hinder its replication, transcription blockade and protein synthesis; on the other hand, the generation of free radicals can cause photoionization, which leads to cell death.
The principle of ultraviolet sterilization is to use the radiation intensity of the ultraviolet lamp tube, that is, the radiation intensity emitted by the ultraviolet germicidal lamp, which is inversely proportional to the distance of the irradiated disinfectant. When the irradiation intensity is constant, the longer the irradiated disinfectant stays and the closer it is to the germicidal lamp, the better the sterilization effect, and vice versa.
Using method of ultraviolet air sterilizer
1. When the household ultraviolet disinfection lamp is used for air disinfection, the doors and windows should be closed, and the timer should be counted after the lamp is on for 5-7 minutes. , The ultraviolet disinfection lamp should be stopped first, especially young unmarried ladies should keep this in mind.
2. When disinfecting items with a household ultraviolet disinfection lamp, spread or hang the items to expand the irradiation surface. The effective distance is one meter, and the irradiation is about 30 minutes.
3. When using household UV disinfection lamps, the environment should be kept clean. There should be no dust and water mist in the air. When the indoor temperature is lower than 20 degrees Celsius or the relative humidity exceeds 50%, the irradiation time should be extended. After scrubbing the floor, wait until the floor is dry before disinfecting with ultraviolet light.
4. The surface of the disinfection lamp tube of the household ultraviolet sterilizer should be kept clean and free of dust. Wipe it with a cotton ball of 95% ethanol once a week, and it is best to make a record.
5. Ultraviolet rays have certain damage to human skin and mucous membranes. When using household ultraviolet disinfection lamps, pay attention to protection. The eyes must not look directly at the ultraviolet light source, otherwise the eyes will be harmed.
6. It is necessary to establish a usage time record book for the disinfection lamp tube of the household ultraviolet sterilizer, and record it every time, because the service life of the ultraviolet disinfection lamp tube is 1000 hours. In addition, the ultraviolet intensity indicator card should be used to test the ultraviolet intensity of the ultraviolet disinfection lamp on a regular basis.
The principle and method of use of ultraviolet air sterilizers are also clearly introduced for everyone. Ultraviolet air sterilizers are a very good disinfection equipment. With the help of ultraviolet air sterilizers, you can bring yourself a safer environment and improve the air. Poisonous gas, etc. In order to ensure that the function of the ultraviolet air sterilizer is fully utilized, remember to use it correctly in accordance with the relevant operations, and will not miss the best effect of the ultraviolet air sterilizer by using it indiscriminately.